*QUE THIS SONG*
*QUE THIS SONG*
Tis’ the season! This is so exciting, I can’t believe it’s already almost BLACK FRIDAY!! WOOT WOOT!! I think it’s pretty safe to say that I’m obsessed with shopping and finding gifts. Especially online. Here’s some of my faves for everyone on your list:
For: The Traveler
1. The Map Necklace $150
2. Ticket Stub Diary $15
3. “There’s a Map For That” Necklace $20
4. Scratch Off Map $20
For: The BFF
1. Sonia Kashuk Limited Edition Luxe Brush Set $30
2. Lip Tease Mug $25
3. Justin Timberlake Wine Glass $24
4. Birchbox Subscription $30+
1. Beard Oil $28
2. Mini Jam Box $180
3. Moose Mugs $30
4. iPhone Clock Dock $40
5. EDC Kit $54
For: The Fashionista
1. The Asylum Book $26
2. Dazzling Rhinestone iPhone Case $20
3. OPI Holographic Nail Polish in ‘Peace and Love’ $7
For: The Fitness Freak
1. Fabletics VIP Membership $50/month
2. Under Armour Perfect Duffle Bag $135
3. Bulu Box Subscription $10+
4. Nike+ Sportwatch GPS $170
1. What does Kanye, Lohan & MK Olsen have in common? L.A.
2. Wait, wait, wait… There’s a difference between all of these apples? Reminds me the time I realized there’s over 5,000+ diff. kind of grapes. KRAY!
3. Oh, this is GOLD. I’m biased because I <3 working at a startup, but these are so good. My fave? “Move Fast and Break Things”
5. Okay, seriously? Queen B is amazing. That is all.
So these might be God’s(Buddha, Allah, etc.) gift to humans. They ARE. SO. GOOD. Not to mention super easy to make! Check it out:
+ 1 cup of Oats
+ 1/2 cup Peanut Butter (or any other nut butter)
+ 1 cup Honey
+ 1 cup coconut flakes
+ 1/4 cup Ground Flax seeds
+ 1/4 cup Chia Seeds
+ 1/2 tsp Vanilla
+ 1/2 tsp Almond Extract
1. Mix together dry ingredients
2. Add in peanut butter, honey and vanilla almond extract. Mix until incorporated.
3. Put bowl in fridge for 30 minutes. After mix has cooled form into balls.
4. Keep cool to help balls together.
[Makes approx. 15-20 bite size balls]
Per sale: 155 calories, 19g Carbs, 8g Fat, 3g Protein
View the original recipe HERE 🙂
So this was delicious…
I’m starting to become a juice scientist and seeing what delish combos I can create with the handy-dandy juicer! I made an awesome juice I just HAVE to share!! Are you ready for it??… (spoiler: it’ll taste like summer and if you live in a cold climate like me it might make ya miss the warm weather).
What ya need:
+ 1 apple
+ 1/4 pineapple
+ 3 carrots
+ 2 kiwis
BLEND ALL THOSE BAD BABIES UP!
Bonus: This juice will help boost your immunity, digestion, & improve eyesight! Don’t ya just love nommy nutrients? 😉
1. These are so PUNNY! (Sorry, that was bad…) Check out awesome puns from the net!
2. I’m all for inspiration and motivation! This article about Kobe Bryan’s work ethic was brilliant! Might I add, MJ was the influence 😉 (GO BULLS!)
3. *sips on some green tea after reading this article*
4. I’m so down for a new ‘do this Fall and I might just have to mock up this purty “sombre”
5. TED Talks are just the bomb.com – Luckily, someone compiled a list of them that are “sure to get you off your a$$”
6. This bada$$ lady is almost 100 years old and she’s probably in better shape than me…
7. OH SNAP. This girl just put popular artists to SHAME! I just can’t… this girl’s voice is a mix of fergie and Jesus.
8. Okay, some of these I can see as div-ah’s, but Jennifer A? No! Not Jen A…. 🙁