HOW. COOL. IS. THIS?
Designers jazzed up some football helmets and is giving people the option to bid on these bad boys so that you can put it on your fireplace mantle or something. 😉
Some of my fave helmets are above, check out the rest HERE!
I’ve always been a sucker for office supplies. I’m combing a short list (I could go on forever) of some cute new items for your office!
I. Anything Beyonce is good in my book! How about a nice lil’ reminder that you’re awesome first thing in the morning?
II. Nothing beats a handwritten note! Who doesn’t want a fancy fountain pen?!
III. Staples are a desk ‘staple’ (see what I did there?) So why not have a pretty one on your desk!
IV. I still love a good ole’ fashioned calendar, this Kate Spade one is just adorable!
V. Okay, pencils with inspiration on them… awesomeeee!
VI. Just like the stapler, this is a desk must-have. So why not make it cute?
VII. I LOVE journals, I NEED one sitting by me at all times.
VIII. Are you starting to see a pattern here? I love pens & pencils, and gold and metallic. 🙂
May your night be filled with happiness and a year full of love to come 🙂
I don’t know about you, but I <3 <3 <3 White Elephant Gift Exchanges.
They most likely turn into my all time fave gifts.
Even when I got a 24 pack of Toilet Paper last year. I mean, that’s awesome I hate buying toilet paper!!
I found some legit gifts to get for your next White Elephant party!
Check these bad boys out:
1. Who doesn’t want a pretzel pool float? No better time to start preparing for the summer when it’s negative -3 outside.
2. Two Words. Squatty. Potty. Laugh at me now, but this lil’ baby is the gift that everyone wants but won’t ask for. Do them a favor and buy it. Oh, and buy one for yourself too. There’s so many health benefits!
+ $30 & up
3. Aw. The holiday must-haves. Thanks Clark. You really can’t go wrong with this one, folks.
4. This is always a party hit. And you can use it all year-round. BOOYA.
5. With the dreaded Sriracha Apocalypse goin’ on this gift will probably be worth millions one day!
6. Vain peeps rejoice! You can now properly take a selfie (instagram filters not included).
7. This whole site is just pure gold. Great gift sets for the white elephant in mind.
8. This one’s not cheap but totally worth it. It’s a Hip Hop Santa. I mean, whaaaat? This is just plain awesome and the best sweater on the block, hands down.
Seriously, Beyonce? Can you GET any cooler?
You’ve probably heard by now but this Queen just did something amazing. She released an album while the world was asleep.
Also, there’s 32 new songs & videos to add to your iTunes collection. No bigs.
I’m mind blown.
They’re all good too, not that I’m surprised.
Give your ears some lovin’ and download this shiz. You won’t be sorry!
1. Do these exercises. You’ll thanks me later 😉
2. You won’t believe who these babes are in their earlier years!
3. Terrifying. Just terrifying.
4. This article is like a breath of fresh air.
5. Got an interview coming up? READ THIS!
When was the last time you chatted with a dead person? Serious question.
So you may or may not be familiar with Theresa Caputo, star of The Long Island Medium on TLC, but I got the chance to see her Live, in-person! Boy, was it an experience! First of all, I truly believe in what she does and I also believe that there’s fakes out there. I never thought she was one despite all of the backlash she gets for making money off it (which she did clarify all of the rumors during her show. She gives most of the money she makes from the show to charity).
Holy crap though. I could’ve never prepared for what I was about to witness. The whole night was amazing and by the end of it I felt exhausted and drained by what had just happened. I think I teared up about 4 times and gasped about 20. Here’s one story:
So she starts talking about a young red-haired boy, and kept saying that her head hurt so he died from head injury. No one was claiming they knew this story. She starts looking throughout the room and goes, “hold on…” and starts walking the back up to the balcony (where I was sitting). Then she comes up by us and here I am just staring at her hair and long nails as she communicates with the deceased (of course). Anyway, a mom and her son about 2 rows up for me stands up and says that it’s her son (and the boy’s brother) who passed away… wait for it… wait for it… 2 WEEKS AGO. OMG. So I guess he passed away from having a seizure and fell and hit his head and that’s how he died. He was right outside of his mom’s room when it happened and the mom said that she can still feel his presence in that spot and Theresa goes, “that’s him you feel”. (ODG. Not sleeping tonight)
So not to freak you out… but you know how sometimes you feel like someone is there but really isn’t? Yeah, sorry, I might’ve just ruined your slumber.
It was a night I’ll never forget and one that I hope I can partake in again. Have you guys ever seen or been to a medium??
Tis’ the season! This is so exciting, I can’t believe it’s already almost BLACK FRIDAY!! WOOT WOOT!! I think it’s pretty safe to say that I’m obsessed with shopping and finding gifts. Especially online. Here’s some of my faves for everyone on your list:
For: The Traveler
1. The Map Necklace $150
2. Ticket Stub Diary $15
3. “There’s a Map For That” Necklace $20
4. Scratch Off Map $20
For: The BFF
1. Sonia Kashuk Limited Edition Luxe Brush Set $30
2. Lip Tease Mug $25
3. Justin Timberlake Wine Glass $24
4. Birchbox Subscription $30+
1. Beard Oil $28
2. Mini Jam Box $180
3. Moose Mugs $30
4. iPhone Clock Dock $40
5. EDC Kit $54
For: The Fashionista
1. The Asylum Book $26
2. Dazzling Rhinestone iPhone Case $20
3. OPI Holographic Nail Polish in ‘Peace and Love’ $7
For: The Fitness Freak
1. Fabletics VIP Membership $50/month
2. Under Armour Perfect Duffle Bag $135
3. Bulu Box Subscription $10+
4. Nike+ Sportwatch GPS $170