1. Freak out.
2. FREAK OUT.
3. FREAK OUT ONE MORE TIME.
4. Create a playlist of her set list.
So I’m rollin’ on that free trial of Tidal right now. And it’s PERFECT because they have every song on her set list, including random music videos.
5. Decide how you want #slay the night
This is the BEST part of whole ordeal beside breathing the same air as Queen Bey. Here’s what I’m thinkin’…
- Jumpsuit. I wanted SO bad to Rent the Runway for this. They have some mean jumpsuits. But I’m going to be budget savvy and wear one I’ve had since last year and have never had the guts to wear in public. But there’s not holding back on this night.
- Mohawk updo. I wish I would’ve recorded a video of Brandon’s face when I told him I was going to put my hair in a mohawk. But it’s just the ‘do below. Hope I can do it! I might fail. We’ll see…
and… a fierce attitude. Of course. Just for you Bey.
While I spent hours envisioning what I want to look like at the concert, a new life quote came to me…
“Dress every day like you’re going to a Beyonce concert.”
Side note: If you’re heading to one of her concerts, bring a small purse. You aren’t allowed to have big purses in the stadium. This shouldn’t be a surprise because of what happened the last time I was at Soldier field… Speaking of, I’m still nervous to step back in that stadium.
6. Buy a poncho and write FLAWLESS on it with a sharpie.
In true Soldier Field fashion, it seems as if it might rain once again. Too bad I don’t even care. (As long as a tornado doesn’t want to show up to the party).
I honestly want to buy a poncho and bedazzle it in case I need to use it. I’ll settle for the FLAWLESS on the back in a sharpie, though. I don’t want to be that person who ends up getting struck by lightening because I provoked lighting with hundreds of metal studs.
7. Prepare my soul for what is about to happen to it.
“Halo”. I will cry. I’m going to ugly girl cry and in the rain probz when she sings it. Supposedly it’s the finale. I could name a ton of her songs as “my favorite” but that one really is. AHHHHHHHH Oh! And she’s supposed to do a couple Prince songs. *bring on the tears.
Yes. Yes, I am.