I am addicted. Addicted to these (easy-to-make) buffalo cauliflower tacos/wraps! You guys, I don’t joke right now. The cauliflower turning into wannabe buffalo chicken is the greatest thing since cold brew coffee. I was a wee bit skeptical because nothing on cauliflower but I tried “rice” cauliflower once and it was a little nast-ay.
But the grace of the hot sauce and BUTTER make these little nuggets so good! Add a little ranch to the mix and you’ve got yourself crack. Also, the recipe is SUPER easy and quick! Even for me. I’m no cook, guys. Seriously, keep me out of the kitchen. These are easy, yummy, and really healthy (despite the butter and hot sauce) because you can serve them in lettuce wraps like I did or in taco shells like I also did. Both equally delicious!
1 head of cauliflower
2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup of hot sauce (I’m not a spicy person, but I’ve been using Frank’s Hot Sauce Buffalo)
2 tablespoons of butter, melted
For the taco part:
1 head of butter leaf lettuce or taco shells
halved cherry tomatoes
blue cheese or ranch dressing
1. Preheat the oven to 425ºF
2. Cut the head of cauliflower, pick apart florets with your hands, and trim bottoms. (I find this part almost therapeutic, it’s fun! I don’t know if this does anything but I try to cut as close to the floret as I can.)
3. Toss the cauliflower in a large bowl with the garlic powder, salt, hot sauce, and melted butter.
4. Spread the cauliflower on a baking sheet and roast for 40 minutes, while mixing after 20 min.
5. Put together your tacos, fixings, and ENJOY!!!!
Side note: If I don’t have to make the taco, I just dip the cauliflower in ranch!
Have you tried other cauliflower recipes? Share them with me because I’m craving it right now!